The benefits of Massage Therapy are endless, but the most important benefit is how good it makes you feel.
Our modern busy lifestyles create all kinds of physical and psychological stresses and these, over time can cause a weakening of our body's defences and we become more vulnerable to illness and disease.
When we are stressed, our muscles become tense! This tension restricts the flow of oxygen and nutrients into the muscle fibres and, prevents adequate disposal of waste products - and we become sluggish, tired and achy.
Massage Therapy is a relaxing and comforting therapy, with all the additional therapeutic effects to help us overcome our stress, pain and fatigue :
- Increased circulation
- Increased lymphatic drainage
- Boosts the immune system
- Reduces musculo-skeletal aches and pains by relieving tension and knots in the muscles.
- Relief of headaches and eyestrain.
- By promoting equilibrium of the body systems, it helps to facilitate and balance the body's own natural healing mechanisms ~ helping us to take ownership and responsibility of our own health and wellbeing.
Massage Therapy available at A Little Holistic Oasis
I hold Practitioner Diplomas in a range of different massage therapies, so there is something to suit everyone.
- Massage Therapy - 1 hour - £55
- Indian Head Massage - 45 minutes - £45
- Chair Massage - 30 minutes - £30, 45 minutes - £45
A Little Holistic Oasis offers a range of reflexology and massage therapies and, can be found close to Kingston, Surrey.